Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Welcome!


A quiet, scenic view from Safety Beach of Port Phillip Bay!


WELCOME to the first post for Scenic Weekends!
The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Love the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)


The long running Scenic Sunday meme seems to be fading fast, so I thought it was time to begin another!

Links will appear each Saturday morning EST Australia.

** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.

11 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Thanks Gemma for doing this. I see I added my link to soon, hope this is OK.

NatureFootstep said...

thanks Gemma, this can be nice. :)

Do you need the word verification? :(

Gemma Wiseman said...

Sorry! Thought i had stopped the word verification, but it's fixed now!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Gemma, thank for starting this new Scenic meme. I appreciate you hosting and I am joining in on this first post. I hope it is very successful. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I added my link because I thought the kissing in the park photo was a pretty cool 'scenic' shot...hope you don't mind.

Gerald (SK14) said...

great little scenic spot

betty-NZ said...

This is a great meme, Gemma. It's not too specific so we can post each weekend. :)

Al said...

A beautiful photo. Thanks for hosting this, I will be a regular participant.

Sara Chapman said...

So glad you stepped up, Gemma. I too have noticed the Scenic Sunday fade away. Never too many scenic memes, however! Wish it could be thumbnails, but links is good, too. Love your sunny water shot. Let's go there!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

That's me! A scenic junkie!! haha! Thanks Gemma for offering such a welcome spot to share!

Blessings!

Jannibele said...

I am so pleased that you've started up Scenic Weekends and Monday Yellow:):) Thank you so much for that! Hope many people will join in on both of them!