Followers

Saturday 26 January 2013

Scenic Schnapper Point


A view from the clifftop of Schnapper Point, Mornington on Port Phillip Bay

WELCOME to Scenic Weekends!



It's Australia Day today!


Links will appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.


QUESTION
I was wondering if you would like a prompt each week?
The prompt would appear in advance for the following weekend.
Let me know in your comment.
On standby, the prompt for next week would be
TREES
I will confirm in this post if you agree!

*** UPDATE ***
The responses tend to suggest that people would prefer no prompt for this meme.
There is no prompt for next week!



The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)

7 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Happy Australia Day!
I always love looking at photos of water. Guess because I miss living by the water.

Tina´s PicStory said...

you´re living in a wonderful world! :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The prompt would work for me and the challenge would probably be good for my aging brain.... but either way is OK. Love this meme. Thanks for doing it.

Al said...

Happy Australia Day! I don't feel the need for a prompt, I love the open nature of the meme, as long as it's scenic. But if you start a prompt I'll do my best to come up with something most weeks.

eileeninmd said...

Happy Australia Day! Lovely view of the harbor. A pretty scenic shot! Have a great weekend!

Lovable Derek said...

Love your photos.
I'm not keen on prompts, but this is my first time here so I don't really feel that I have the right to state the case persuasively.
All the best, S

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Happy Australian Day!!

I love this prompt.

cordially greetings
veredit