Followers

Saturday 27 May 2017

a little sea mist...


a view of Gunnamatta Beach...



Welcome to
Scenic Weekends



Links appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your links are not too long - NAME ONLY. (They upset the blog layout.)
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.

*Don't forget to visit others

NOTE
**Links to other memes (with no connection here) or announcements will be deleted



The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)


NOTE
Wednesday Waters meme is this Wednesday



3 comments:

Mascha said...

There I would like to be...
Thank you for your trouble with my badge. I've tried to send you the html in the comment, but it wasn't successfull, seems forbidden in comment forms. And I don't know, how to add an html-code to my blog-sidebar...

Lydia C. Lee said...

So peaceful. I thought I already commented - sorry! No idea what's going on!

Linda said...

There's something about a lighthouse that's hopeful.