Followers

Saturday, 4 April 2015

a beach on Good Friday...


a view of Balnarring beach on Good Friday morning...


Welcome to Scenic Weekends

Links appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your links are not too long - NAME ONLY. (They upset the blog layout.)
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.

*Don't forget to visit others




The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)


11 comments:

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Looks wonderful! Happy Easter!

carol l mckenna said...

Panoramic shot of a lovely beach and so scenic!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

orchid Miyako said...

Hello, Good Morning from Japan;
My first linking here ;-) After posting Easter connected one, I wished the one on the link. Haha, I couldn't erase the one before. If two linking is inappropriate, would you erase the first one.

Sincerely from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Rhonda Albom said...

Wonderful beach. I love shooting landscapes, although this week I was out on a boat and shared dolphins and whales. Glad I found this link up.

Mascha said...

The sea at the beginning winter... always wonderful.
Like I wrote in my post, I don't know the term "Godd Friday".
Happy Easter

orchid Miyako said...

Thank you so much. And silly me forgot to say that beautiful beach scene with great blue sky with wonderful clouds♪♪♪
Happy Easter!
Sincerely from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Sara Chapman said...

Love the clarity and sharpness of the sunny scene, with the clouds reflecting in the water. So inviting.

Linda said...

Looks like a peaceful beach!

Nick V. said...

Lovely shot, Gemma. Thanks for hosting.

Alexa T said...

Always wonderful to see the amazing sea!! Thank you and Have a Happy Easter!

Gerald (SK14) said...

that is so lovely