Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Rolling In


Scenic view of winter waters tumbling in to London Bridge Ocean Beach on the eastern side of the Mornington Peninsula.


Welcome to Scenic Weekends

Links appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your links are not too long. They upset the blog layout.
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.



The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)

8 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful quiet beach -- that's the kind I like. Thanks for hosting...glad to be here!

Sara Chapman said...

What a beautiful photo. I can smell the wonderful, oxygenated air and hear the waves rushing in.

Al said...

That's a lovely shot - sometimes I miss the beach.

Mascha said...

Ohhhhhhh, I wish I was there!
I live in the mountains, the sea, I'm missing a lot, but I can not travel, I am a person with a disability ... :-(

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely seascape, Gemma!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous view!

Karen said...

Oh my, that's beautiful!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Sigh!!!